take libieee.a search out of TEA_TCL_LINK_LIBS
|User & Date:||dgp 2018-02-23 14:17:44|
- Change assignee to "nobody"
- Change closer to "nobody"
- Change cmimetype to "text/plain"
- Change comment to:
Recently Tcl's configure machinery was revised to stop seeking out and linking to a libieee.a library, since support for them is going away. This was a change to the SC_TCL_LINK_LIBS in Tcl's tcl.m4 file.
The corresponding change for TEA is probably a good idea too.
It's not clear how important this is, because I do not have a sense of how much TEA_TCL_LINK_LIBS is used.
For example, none of the TEA-using packages that are bundled in source code form with Tcl releases make use of it.
- Change is_private to "0"
- Change login to "dgp"
- Change priority to "5 Medium"
- Change resolution to "None"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change submitter to "dgp"
- Change subsystem to "85. tclconfig"
- Change title to "take libieee.a search out of TEA_TCL_LINK_LIBS"
- Change type to "RFE"