proportional weighted shares
|User & Date:||anonymous 2018-08-06 23:17:21|
- Change assignee to "nobody"
- Change closer to "nobody"
- Change cmimetype to "text/plain"
- Change comment to:
::math::stats::proportional_weighted_shares -- # # Return the proportional_weighted_shares from quantity by two or more given ratios # # Arguments:
- quantity first value is quantity
- args second, third, and sucessive values
- are two or more given ratios (usually integers in high school)
- However, decimal fractions for both quantity and args seem
- to be reasonably accurate to TCL precison. # Conditions and answer checks
- The quantity must be larger than 0
- The number of args must be larger than 2
- If sum of parts equals zero, formula is undefined
- Number of parts should be equal to [ llength $args ]
- Total value of parts should be equal to quantity entry
- The solution may not be unique in that more than one
- set of shares may have or generate the same multiple ratios. # Results: parts of quantity into proportional weighted shares
- Change foundin to "8.6"
- Change is_private to "0"
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change priority to "5 Medium"
- Change private_contact to "6a35629ae8c91b8189de05be9d12871d9ac9f8f9"
- Change resolution to "None"
- Change severity to "Cosmetic"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change submitter to "anonymous"
- Change subsystem to "math :: statistics"
- Change title to "proportional weighted shares"
- Change type to "Patch"