New paths required for Darwin
|User & Date:||petasis 2018-03-30 08:52:42|
- Change assignee to "nobody"
- Change closer to "nobody"
- Change cmimetype to "text/plain"
- Change comment to:
TEA fails to work under Darwin (i.e. 10.13.3), as tclConfig.sh no longer exists in /System/Library/Frameworks. I am not a user of the OS, but a quick search shows that Apple is not going to put the file back.
Thus I suggest to add a new path: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks
In the paths searched for tclConfig.sh/tkConfig.sh.
You can see also this bug report for tkdnd:
- Change foundin to "latest"
- Change is_private to "0"
- Change login to "petasis"
- Change priority to "5 Medium"
- Change private_contact to "9dffd9dca08d8cf29375b31fd4546e721bbedab8"
- Change resolution to "None"
- Change severity to "Severe"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change submitter to "petasis"
- Change subsystem to "53. Configuration and Build Tools"
- Change title to "New paths required for Darwin"
- Change type to "Bug"