TEA_INIT does not detect MSYS_NT-10.0 as windows
|User & Date:||petasis 2018-06-25 14:50:10|
- Change assignee to "nobody"
- Change closer to "nobody"
- Change cmimetype to "text/plain"
- Change comment to:
In line 2751 of tcl.m4 there is a check like:
This does not include MSYS_NT-10.0. The line should be changed to:
MSYS_NT-* will appear if you install MSYS2, but do not install gcc, because you want to use autotools/make with Visual Studio compiler. In such a case, you run the vcvarsal.bat script, to get a command prompt with the visual studio compiler tools, and then you run bash in that command prompt.
%comspec% /K "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Community\VC\Auxiliary\Build\vcvars64.bat" && set "MSYS2_PATH_TYPE=inherit" && C:\dev\msys64\usr\bin\bash.exe --login
Then uname -s returns MSYS_NT-10.0.
- Change foundin to "latest"
- Change is_private to "0"
- Change login to "petasis"
- Change priority to "5 Medium"
- Change private_contact to "9dffd9dca08d8cf29375b31fd4546e721bbedab8"
- Change resolution to "None"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change submitter to "petasis"
- Change subsystem to "53. Configuration and Build Tools"
- Change title to "TEA_INIT does not detect MSYS_NT-10.0 as windows"
- Change type to "Bug"