no instructions for building tcllibc
|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-01-23 10:01:04|
- Change assignee to "nobody"
- Change closer to "nobody"
- Change cmimetype to "text/html"
- Change comment to:
There isn't a page (so far as I can see or find with Google) that describes how to build and install the critcl accelerators for tcllib. This is causing significant problems for some users (who apparently don't have the option of installing pre-built versions due to the way their package manager works).
- Change is_private to "0"
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change priority to "5 Medium"
- Change private_contact to "f6b536f9c1ed4b589e96e38fb613afc3d8991783"
- Change resolution to "None"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change submitter to "anonymous"
- Change subsystem to "Documentation"
- Change title to "no instructions for building tcllibc"
- Change type to "Bug"