ttk::treeview -selectmode doesn't match [listbox]
- Change assignee to "nobody"
- Change closer to "nobody"
- Change cmimetype to "text/plain"
- Change comment to:
There's no themed [listbox], but [ttk::treeview]s can be set up to do more or less the same job. However, although they both have the -selectmode option, they work differently; in [listbox], -selectmode single allows you to select a single row, while -selectmode browse also lets you select a single row, but also lets you drag the row to reorder elements.
In [ttk::treeview], there's no "single", and "browse" doesn't allow dragging. It would be nice if the treeview's "browse" was renamed "single", and a new "browse" mode that allowed dragging, to match the one in [listbox], was added.
- Change foundin to "8.6.0"
- Change is_private to "0"
- Change login to "MG"
- Change priority to "5 Medium"
- Change private_contact to "d4bbf66f445929e627fc15cea06ac36f09044260"
- Change resolution to "None"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change submitter to "MG"
- Change subsystem to "88. Themed Tk (Ttk)"
- Change title to "ttk::treeview -selectmode doesn't match [listbox]"
- Change type to "RFE"