xs:element type and xmlns
|User & Date:||chw 2018-09-21 06:25:52|
- Change assigned_to to "unassigned"
- Change comment to:
In order to deal with a WSDL and XSDs which had an unusual layout of xmlns attributes as outlined in this example
... <xs:element name="A_O_S" type="x1:ArrayOfSomething" xmlns:x1="http://foo.org/bar" /> ...
i.e. the xmlns stuff not in the <xs:schema> node I had to add some handling in WS::Utils::getQualifiedType to get that WSDL parsed proper. I'm not sure if this the right way, however, it solved my problem. Please review and comment.
- Change foundin to "trunk"
- Change private_contact to "0b3aff16612e1e9f3b675963fa64e01bd1d89307"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change subsystem to "Utilities"
- Change title to "xs:element type and xmlns"
- Change type to "Feature_Request"