TLS Socket Closed in Child Process
|User & Date:||anonymous 2018-03-21 16:23:14|
- Change foundin to "1.7.16"
- Change icomment to:
If a parent process opens a TLS socket prior to forking, and its child process closes it, this has the unfortunate side-effect of terminating the parent's connection. With a non-TLS socket this does not happen, i.e., closing the parent's socket in the child has no effect on the parent.
If a fix for this is not implemented, could you please detail what code changes would be necessary to do so? That way I can implement it myself without requiring it to be a feature for all users of this library.
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/html"
- Change private_contact to "402047c59996d0e7bae134707a6f222ec0914675"
- Change severity to "Important"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "TLS Socket Closed in Child Process"
- Change type to "Feature Request"