win: strange discrepancy regarding Tcl_FSStat (all file sub-commands using GetStatBuf) corresponding path by "built-in Windows names with dir path and extension"
|User & Date:||apnadkarni 2018-07-14 03:32:54|
- Change icomment to:
From the documentation - " If the file does not exist or its access time cannot be queried or set then an error is generated."
For the built-in devices like CON on Windows, access and modification times are not maintained. I had changed the code to raise an error accordingly as logged in some old ticket.
However, I am fairly certain all tests passed at the time I made the change (it was a while ago) so either these are new tests or something else has changed.
- Change login to "apnadkarni"
- Change mimetype to "text/plain"